By Anonomous - 08/12/2014 17:58 - Canada - Whitby

Today, I went on a date with a girl who had to cut our date short so she could go on another one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 905
You deserved it 3 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Yeah. I hit on you from two internet profiles. So you don't really need to go across town to meet me again."

It probably wasn't a good date if she didn't even want to finish it. :/

Comments

Goblin182 26

That was actually 2 dates. The first and the last.

Errr I get that your feelings are a bit hurt, but there's nothing wrong with playing the field dating casually before settling down.

There is nothing wrong with dating casually. There is something wrong when your date just treats you like a client and keeps you to a time slot and once time runs out goes on to the next one.

Cutting a date short to go on one with someone else is extremely rude. I wouldn't bother with anyone who did that to me.

Ha when I was a teen, when my mom called to check what I was doing, I'd just jokingly answer "doing drugs on the street corner" or something to that effect. And of course friends would yell sexual things while I was on the phone with her ("hey, come back to bed!"). I guess it helped that we were all pretty good kids, but I find sarcasm can actually help with trust and honesty when things Do happen.

imslappy 8

That was just her reason to get away from you OP

At least she told you that she had another date instead of lying.