By Anonymous - 07/06/2012 04:12 - Singapore - Pasir Ris

Today, I went on a second date with a guy I really liked, and we started chatting over dinner. That's when he told me about his paranoia, and how he's unsure if I'm out to get him or not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 519
You deserved it 2 354

Top comments

tannertrevis 5

You should've whispered to your wrist," we've been compromised" asked to be exused, then secretly left.

Nooo really I thought it was perfectly normal.

Comments

Just because he has paranoia doesn't mean you can't go out with him. Go out there, hang out with him, because he might be yours forever

papabear88 6

earn his trust and he will be the greatest thing ever happened to you

Aspen_Grace33 27
RedPillSucks 31

Or it could be his lame attempt to break up and make it look like your idea. Either way, proceed with caution.

Not so unreasonable... My ex-fiancée actually WAS. :/

uhnevermind 24

Don't let that get in the way. Paranoid people are often the best to be around once they're comfortable around you. Although he may need some reassurance that you're not out to get him once in a while.

He at least told you, and I think that was a wise decision on his part. You now have fair warning that he has paranoia problems.

That guy is an idiot. Paranoia is not a good look, you don't want to get caught up with this guy.

happyvocal 1

Just because someone has paranoia does not automatically make them a separate part of society or a freak. It's not his fault, and if he's a nice guy, OP just needs a while to gain his trust. At least he was up front, and is trying to function in society despite his condition. It's people like you that make me mortified about my mental problems getting out.

Wow! Man child. U definitely won't enjoy the night with him. I feel sorry for you.