By motherdearest - 21/03/2009 23:18 - United States

Today, I went to the mall with my mom. We were in American Eagle shopping for spring clothes, when a few good looking guys walked by and whistled at me. I smiled at them. They were checking out my mom, not me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 284
You deserved it 6 984

Same thing different taste

Comments

Your mom buys you clothes at American Eagle. Your life is definitely not ******.

prp11408 0

God, i feel for you. I get that all the time! My mom attracts all the attention, i've even had alot of marrige propsals from guys that hope i'll turn out like her. Ugh! =P

See since you didnt explain HOW in the world you knew they where SPECIFICALLY whistling at your mom I simply don't believe you bout this one. Oh, and most of the people above me are right, if you're buying entire sets of clothes at American Eagle, your economic status clearly over-rides how attractive or unattractive you are affects the "******-ness" of your life.

..Guys, just cause she goes to American Eagle, doesn't necessarily mean that she's 11 or that she's wealthy I know girls who work, only to spend all their money on clothing. And I knew a girl who was of the lower class but remarked that she didn't care if she spent all her parents money on JUICY clothing. God, I hope she's grown up.. (This was during middle school)

How old is your mom? Or rather... how old does she look?

SIK07GTSTANG 0

Hey, if your moms a MILF then there's no problem.

theoldGP 0

wait...everyone thinks American Eagle is for wealthy people? are you ******** me? its like moderate end clothing.. not designer JESUS. where do you live? in the west? anyways. yeah this happened to me too, but i just got over it. pretty soon it started happening to me.

alex_vik 0

#29 - American Eagle not designer? Are you ******** me? Also, their clothing is expensive and ugly, I'd rather spend 10 bucks on a nice looking shirt than 50 bucks on a hoodie that looks like it was poorly manufactured.