By americanbln - 01/08/2011 08:44 - United States

Today, it's my boyfriend's birthday. His sister and I filled the air vents in his car with confetti so when he starts the car, it would blow all over him. In the process we lost the keys. The keys cost $200 to replace. Happy Birthday! FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 954
You deserved it 38 718

Same thing different taste

Top comments

today, my girlfriend lost my keys. when i got a new key, i found out my a/c vents were full of confetti. FML

Comments

You lost his keys in the process? You mean in the process of opening his car, getting in for a few seconds, and getting out of his car, the two of you somehow managed to lose track of the ONE thing you should keep an eye on? And what a shitty way to surprise him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you get to go vacuum confetti out of your car!

Op, I'm female but I would have kicked your ass for multiple reasons. I hope your boyfriend doesn't have anger management problems because I'd hit ya. 1) you put confetti into his vents. You don't know if it would cause problems with the car. He might be driving and it would scare the crap out of him. 2) Its messy and no fun to clean up. It's a step above glitter or sand. He is going to have to detail his car and send it to a shop to make sure all the confetti gets out most likely. 3) You lost his keys in the process. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that you guys "borrowed" the keys without telling him. Does he have a spare key? If not I hope you have a car to let him use if he has a job to go to. You never take someone's keys. If you want to do something to someone's car write Happy Birthday on the car. Never, ever do anything to the vents/engine. You're a dumbass.

astarazhna 1

Ahahaha, you're bloody amazing :) and spot-on!

Us pasty people spend so much time inside we come up with wonderful comments. :D

Next time give him a *******. If I was you're bf I would have been extremely pissed. I take very good care of my truck and car and have zero tolerance for any crap that happens to them. You could have also potentially caused damage to the AC had confetti worked it's way back.

confetti ruins the ac i learned that when my ac broke on my birthday..

Don't mess with a man's car. That's just a big no-no

this is the 1st time I've seen a GF and sister get along on FML... weird.

pyrenean_dreams 0

Wow, I would be PISSED., even if you HADN'T lost the keys. Who the **** thinks blowing confetti all over soemone's car is a good idea? Idiots.

daltyboy 0

boyfriend... today, while i was sleeping my gf took my keys to my car to put confetti in the air vents she then lost my 200$ keys to my car and made me pay for them. FML