By igiveup - 21/12/2012 03:31 - Australia - Sydney

Today, it's my wedding anniversary; my husband forgot. My daughter gave me two beautiful long stem roses and said she would look after her sister while we went out to celebrate. My daughter is more romantic and thoughtful than my own husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 018
You deserved it 3 921

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is the future of "It's really windy out" guy. You shouldn't have kept pushing for marriage! Anyway, at least the world didn't end, so that's all good.

Since he's forgetful you should remind him by telling him you are going out with the daughter who remembered your anniversary and leaving him home to watch the little one.

Comments

Anniversaries aren't that important in the long run. Sounds like you have a great daughter, and if you have a good marriage then there's nothing to worry about :)

Don't take it too harshly, OP. As my dad once told my mom, "What is one day when I spend every day with you?" So celebrate that you're together all the time; not just on the day you got married. You were in love long before your wedding day, so why would you only celebrate one day of your union?

Your husband loves you, maybe he's not in the right state of mind right now:( but on the bright side, your daughter is really sweet and caring

cameron50055 9
kiara_bayy01 4

maybe he's funnna surprise you .

Men suck, guarantee if you were married to a woman she'd remember!!!

Isa_fml 20

On the bright side, it sounds like you raised a good kid. :)

I always thought that romantic and thoughtful were mutually exclusive qualities.

At least you have one thoughtful member in your family.