By arthur - 19/11/2011 08:40 - New Zealand

Today, my boss phoned me and asked me why I wasn't at work. I was in the staff room. I said hello to her as I came in the door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 826
You deserved it 2 631

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boss "Why aren't you at work?" OP "Ummm.....because I work real hard you gave me a pay raise and told me to take 4 weeks off, paid of course, as a bonus." *OP walking out of workplace totally unnoticed by boss standing out door* Boss "Sounds like me. Good job. See you in a month" Have fun OP.

Comments

I've definitely been in the middle of doing something and had an employee say hi to me, said hi back automatically without it registering who was talking to me, then ten minutes later asked if that person had shown up yet. But someone usually reminds me that I said hi to them so no phone call.

Go up to her and be like " yo bitch I'm here !

Steve95401 49

I hope the boss remembers OP when salary raises are happening.

So she called your cellphone to ask why you weren't at work?

Many people use a cell phone as their regular phone, and don't worry about having a land line at home. It's cheaper. So, no, it's not that unlikely the boss had OP's cell listed as the primary number to call.

KiddNYC1O 20

Phone her back and say "Epic Fail" in a deep voice.

Lol been there..... It's funny when u think about it

or even better, OHAYOGUZAIMASU in a very high pitched girlish voice. (Ohio - goose- eye- mahss)

Mickaylah 0
zebralover23 14

That shows she has little respect for you..