By SeaSick - 15/02/2010 05:03 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I went on a 1 day cruise to the Bahamas. It happened to be on the same day of the worst sailing conditions. We spent 6 hours throwing up together. Him into the sink, and me into the toilet. We spent $200 to see the inside of our cabin's bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 789
You deserved it 3 598

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fake. One day in the Bahamas there's no way that would happen.

In FL you can go to the bahamas for a day, sucks that you guys didnt get to enjoy the trip!

Comments

LOL, that was some bonding time allright ;) sucks tho... and yes #10 you CAN get sea sick!! just like u can be born Dumb!! see my point?

drbombay 0

i never heard of a three-month cruise...many people go on 2 or 3 day ones to Nassau. they stay there a few days, then go back. takes only a weekend. anyway that sucks...

youthink_fml 0

The two of you spend $200 on a cruise? In a rowboat?

If you had gone out and puked over the rail at least the view would have been better. Where did you ever get tickets that cheap? Did they make you row or something?

ohJeeznotme 7

Next time bring dramamine. Duh..... Sailing conditions have a little to do with it, but if you guys haven't sailed before then you should have preempted it with motion sickness meds. Plan better next time.

Good for you. All that bonding time you really get to know each other throwing up together.

olw25 0

one day cruise? sea sick, both of u? well atleast you will have memories. you can say "remember the time we went on that one day cruise and blah blah blah"

randomdude1234 0

sucks but isn't the end of the world