By Anonymous - 15/12/2009 04:16 - United States

Today, my boyfriend asked me why girls don't have armpit hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 836
You deserved it 6 039

Same thing different taste

Top comments

reminds me of the time a kid in my heath class though girls peed out there ******

Comments

catkat1988 17

lol, that's actually hilarious... I can't believe your boyfried didn't know girls don't have armpit hairs because they shave it off (plus he must've noticed that some girls don't - that's really hard to miss).

Honestly I don't see how this is an fml, yeah it's a tad funny ..

wellinever 5

OP, you really need to think about what girls your boyfriend has been looking at, how old they were - and why he was looking in their armpits. Then check out the phone number for your local police station.

schwinn11 0

What the hell is wrong with you people, chances are he's probably only 14 or 15, was raised by a single dad, and has no sisters, and this is his first interaction with a female. So that makes him a dumbass!!! The majority of you people aren't anything but a bunch of yuppies that feel superior to the inexperienced. I welcome any of you that think this young man is a dumbass to private message me, I can see put'n people down if it is funny, but come on "he's a dumbass" what the **** is so funny about that.

you want us to private message you, so you can feel important...well **** you I'm not gonna please you lool

GOD OF BEER! YOU ARE AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, FYL. Your boyfriend didn't know something. How sad for you. If that's the worst thing in your life then you should count your blessings.

baby_gurl2405 0

well obviously he never passed health classes as a kid... doy

mrshawaiianeskim 0

I once had a guy ask me if girls farted... I just shook my head. Poor uneducated youth.