By badboyfriend101 - 12/05/2009 15:22 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was continuously telling me how great my best friend smelled the other night and how I should wear some perfume that smelled like that. I have the same exact perfume and have been wearing it for months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 943
You deserved it 4 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pancakelover 0

Perfume can smell different on different people... Don't worry, unless he starts flirting with your friend or trying to hook up with her.

maybe he though she smelled sexy because she smelled like you.

Comments

deannababy 0

yeah i agree with whoever said that he mentioned the word "sexy". That's ****** up! i would nottttt be with him. dump his ass. what a dick!! i'd be like what the ****?! if you like how sexy it smells on her so much go **** her!!! lol wow i just got really pissed and this isn't even my story..

chroniclurker 0

I don't think you need to be concerned with the fact he said she was sexy. After all, you don't expect men to suddenly go blind when they commit to a girl. If he recognizes the good traits in other girls and STILL likes you, that says quite a bit about how important you are to him. As for the scent, everyone has a different natural scent. This will mix differently with different perfumes, and sometimes no scented product can change the natural scent. For instance, my hair smells like Washington apples...though I've changed shampoos five times and conditioners four. It really would be a good idea to have him go perfume shopping with him now; that both gives you the certainty you'll choose the right perfume and give him the sense that you trust his judgement (and in a way have forgiven him for the misplaced comment, should he feel bad about it).

Professor59 2

You can dump him, but it's probably too late. You need a new boyfriend and a new best friend pronto.

lamisscrown 0

all perfume smells diffrent on other girls like me and my friend same thing but my ex hates her with all his guts

wear more of it??? maybe u dont put enough on so he cant smell it...

maybe it smells sexy to him because he subconciously relates it to you but since he is used to you smelling like that he doesn't realize you are wearing it, the mind gets used to stuff without you noticing and the relates it

sometimes it reacts different on different people