By cheersdaddy - 08/06/2011 14:51 - United Kingdom

Today, my dad was given 2 VIP tickets to see my favourite band in concert next week. You can now find them on eBay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 665
You deserved it 4 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Blackmail111 9

no because his dad is selling them

Comments

Let me guess, your dad doesn't want to go see the Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber?

maybe next time he gets VIP tickets, he can give them to you and he can move while you are at the concert.

are you all stupid? she never said she was entitled. most parents would be nice enough to give their kids tickets to a concert they didn't even have pay for.. you all would be disappointed too. you all like to assume so you all can fight about it. who cares? get a life people. and yes I realize I didn't capitalize. I'm on my iPod and I really don't care in the least bit.

It's not whether they paid for them or not, the point is if your parents need money more than they need to send you to a concert, they're better off selling said tickets. If they give them away, sure it's not a tangible loss, but it is a missed opportunity. Could the Dad be an inconsiderate asshole? Sure. But I find it more likely A) OP asked for tickets. B) It was explained they need what the tickets are worth more C) OP didn't comprehend. Is she entitled to be disappointed? Sure. But she's not out anything either, so explaining how her life is ****** would have been a stronger argument.

captainTexas84 0

so youre who I bought those tickets from! haha. jk

don't get him tickets to the wiggles next time

you people don't get it. from what I understand his dad put the two tickets he received up for sale on ebay

What band is it and how much is he selling them for?:D