By oh dear - 25/10/2009 09:06 - France

Today, my daughter threw a can of hairspray into the fireplace because she saw someone do it on YouTube. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 319
You deserved it 5 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haha, I think someone needs to restrict access to the internet, lol

In other words: "I fail as a parent, Internet is raising my kids." I agree, **** your life. And **** your kids' lives, too.

Comments

I_GET_ASS 0

WU-TANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO **** WIT

NILTIAKNITRAM 0

DUDE. WHY ARE YOU RESTRICTIN YOURE DAUGHTERS CREATIVE MIND? LET HER BE FREEEE LIKE THEE WIND YOU FOOL. KIDS IN AMERICAN LIFE NEED TO LEARN TO THINK AS INDIVIDUALS NOT AS ROBOT ZOMBIES LIKE YOU'RE TRYIN TO TRAIN THEM INTO BEIN. DON'T BE LIKE THAT. ONE TIME I THREW GAS IN A FIRE AND IT WAS GREAT! I BURNED DOWN LIKE HALF A FOREST. THAT SHIT WAS SICCCKKKK.

bookworm_x 0

oh the youtubes. this is great.

EveryDayJackAss 0

OH YES, i finally have a reason to say why Youtube is so awesome! because it causes FML's :D

kellster 2

Actually, your fault for not monitoring her internet access!! If she's young enough to do something that stupid, she's too young to be online unsupervised!

Absolutely get rid of her internet now. She can't be trusted to not do stupid things that she sees done online, well then she shouldn't be seeing them online! I also agree that she should've been supervised while online. You really need to open your eyes and see that children should be protected while online, not left to do their own thing.

Stealz her interwebz, put it in a bag, and throwz it into the fireplace. Then maybe she'll see what fire can do.

primogen18 0

How can anyone click anything other then YDI, his daughter copied something she saw on the internet, meaning clearly the parents weren't paying attention to what she was looking at online or what she was doing. It could have been ALOT worse, then everyone would be blaming youtube. YDI for being one of today's classic SHITTY parents!

Exiled_fml 0

You expect parents to be able to monitor every little thing that you see online? Not every parent can stay at home all day and i doubt any parent would want to monitor their kid online 24/7, not to mention being super invasive to watch over their shoulder every minute. It's as easy as alt-tabbing when they do come in, whether that be something bad (****) or anything else.

electroboy_fml 0