By notinthebutt - 14/06/2011 17:57 - United States

Today, my friend sent me an online money transfer. After forgetting the password and locking myself out of my account, I had to phone up the bank and have it reset. I was prompted to answer the security question, which was "What, what?" I had to say "In the butt." to get my money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 323
You deserved it 64 303

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kathii01 20

lol that's funny! YDI for making that song your security q & a

Comments

Hahahaha nice. I wouldve laughed so hard if I was the person asking you that.

What bank allows u to make up your own security question?

I think sirin should get all her fmls posted automatically haha. and she's awesome XD great admin.

Yes, 14 could have never found out that information without help from a random person online. Google more, kiss ass less.

KiddNYC1O 20

Ever the assuming bitch as usual, Kay. If you're going to call someone out, at least be right on the shit coming out of your mouth. c: Are you done trying to rage at random people online, or does your Godzilla ego need another boost yet?

Oh, the irony of the hypocrite trying to call it on someone else. Hilarious.

Oh, and thanks for basically re-wording my comment and re-posting it. Don't start what you can't finish I suppose.

Poor baby. Just stop. You've already tried smacking me down verbally with encyclopedia sized "comebacks", and clearly you're simply doing nothing. Go rant to someone who might possibly respect you enough to apply what you think is advice.

I'll thank you to grow up and stop arguing beneath my comment, gentlemen.

But that might involve Kay from not getting another ego swell, and we all know that can't happen.

That was not a "please do", but simply a "do".

Odd. That /question/ mark must have been what threw me off. ;) Don't get your panties in a twist (you either, darling Kay) I wasn't trying to cause trouble to begin with, as bitchy as I sounded.

ifailplzinsultme 0

I bet the guy on the phone with you gave you his number

I think that's a win! I know what I'm doing from now on! =D

hatepineapple 14

It could have been worse. It could have been a Lonely Island song reference.

rebekahah 7

I just ate a grape and I...?

HarryMcC 1

Or... "Some poser hands me cake at a birthday party. What do you want me to do, eat it? Happy birthday to the _______?".

nativepimp 1

how do I feel when I eat a bagel? LIKE A BOSS

eminemchick 19

Mr.Squarepants, I believe there is a tear in your pants....no not a tear...maybe a rip?

When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of Sixth Sense I...?

rebekahah 7

that's one of my security questions for something...

I can't believe you and the OP have this as a password. The OP totally deserve what happened.