By notinthebutt - 14/06/2011 17:57 - United States

Today, my friend sent me an online money transfer. After forgetting the password and locking myself out of my account, I had to phone up the bank and have it reset. I was prompted to answer the security question, which was "What, what?" I had to say "In the butt." to get my money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 323
You deserved it 64 303

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kathii01 20

lol that's funny! YDI for making that song your security q & a

Comments

All these comments would be weird if this was a guy speaking...

This is seriously stolen from me...and it was from money gram you ignorant freak....i left my id at home and they made me say a security answer that my friend had given me the answer and i had to say this to get my $$....jerk.

meggieh815 0

The song isn't originally from south park. it was a video a guy made on YouTube.

ArielTheMermaid 17

ummmm am I the only one who doesn't get it??

i should think that from the other people's comments... only read a few though;)

meggieh815 0

haha, you probably aren't alone. :) it's from an old YouTube video. it was a song some guy made up. she probably saw it, or when south park copied it, and knew she wouldn't forget it. all cleared up? :)

zarden 0

I work at a bank and I love funny security answers! we all do! win

skizzlerz 0

OH. MY. GAWD. This has got to be the funniest FML I've read yet XDD

ChuckNorrisBeard 0

Not a very safe security question if you ask me...

None of them are, unless you make it nonsensical. Considering how much information there is about EVERYONE floating around out there these days (whether it is posted to Facebook, or public records, or stolen in a data breach from some company you have done business with, etc etc), pretty much any question about you can be researched (or socially engineered, like when some "friendly" stranger strikes up a conversation with you and gets you to disclose where you were born or talk about the dog you had as a kid). It is fake security so they don't have to actually try hard or spend money verifying who you are every time you lose your password. It seems like a good idea so most people don't complain, and it covers their ass.