By Anonymous - 28/07/2015 15:18 - United States - Milford

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me over the phone, after having left me to look after her dog while she went on a 2-week vacation with her family. Now I have to choose between paying for a kennel for her damn dog or taking care of it every day until she gets back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 167
You deserved it 2 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just take it to one of her closest relatives and tell them they'll have to take care of it until she's back because you're leaving.

Not stealing - taking care of it for an indefinite periode of time :)

Comments

1 day before you said you lost your husband and now boyfriend? Guess who is tomorrow. /:

That's really shitty of her, but just take care of the dog. Kennels are iffy and it shouldn't have to deal with that just because you're mad at the owner.

just give the dog food. dont take it for a walk. when she comes home her house will b filled with poop and pee

Text her with a threat. " you just broke up up with me. for all you know, i can takeyiur dog and chop its head off. or lrt it starve. COME THE **** HOME NOW BITCH" dont dothat stuff in the text! just give the dog food and let poop on her floor.

alex101676 8

drop the dog off at the dog pound. you don't owe her shit. **** her.

That wouldn't be fair to the dog though. The OP shouldn't wreck an animal's life just because he's mad at the owner.

You forgot option three fill up all the bath tubs and every container in the house with water. Dump 2 bags of dog food in the middle of the floor lock the doors to get house and leave.

truly a wtf situation.. I would suggest you keep the dog neutral and return it upon her return as a good gesture of parting.. also be a gentleman about it, rub it in and make her feel the loss.

Take the dog to a relative & move on. You deserve better than that.

Seeing all these people suggesting several other "Options" as to what to do with the dog.. Damn, your ex is clearly an idiot and you deserve better than them. I'd suggest calling her mother or father to talk about putting the dog in the kennel with the family paying for the dog to stay there if it hurts you so much to look after it now. You're a decent guy OP.