By notgoodenough38 - 27/12/2009 22:34 - United States

Today, my girlfriend left me for my sister. I can't stop thinking about all those days they went out alone for "girl time." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 647
You deserved it 3 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sun_Kissed18 25

I love my "girl time" ;) haha but seriously that sucks :/ nothing you could have done short of a sex change though

Comments

crazyliiife 0

That stinks! You didn't deserve that at all. I'd be wicked pissed off at my sister first of all, then comes the girlfriend (:

ipwnallmen 10

GNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

namhowell 6

I wonder how many people that said "that's hot" here would say to a man leaving his girlfriend for her brother. I've seen way too many "fag" comments coming from half of the guys who said "that's hot" in this FML. Sad! And what kind of sick crap to tell him to have a 3some if the girls are hot, one of them is his sister. Straight guys can so often be do disgusting! Anyway, FYL OP.

well i guess the comments to the girl on girl have nothing to do with boy on boy because of one thing, its guys

Awwwww, that sucks dude... and to all the people that said "that's hot": **** you! If it had been a girl talking about a boyfriend leaving her for a brother, you all would have been screaming "FAG!" I hope you all never breed.

i say this once more, that is because it would be guys

Hey, look on the plus side. At least she didn't leave you for your mother. And don't you even think about doing a threesome it's wrong. But dude, before you date the girl make sure she hates your sister. (:

warrenpeace 0

Damn dykes! Did they take your Doc Martins & camo shorts too?

What an ill-mannered little bitch! So she left you for a woman. That sucks. But perhaps she thought her relationship with you wasn't what she wanted. It's better to break off a relationship you're unhappy with than to continue it and be miserable. It would only be a FYL (regarding her leaving you for a woman) if she was with the other woman while dating you. Because that would make her a cheating ****. But your own SISTER???? FYL FYL FYL FYL FYL. That's just...RUDE. You don't keep dating in the family like that...someone is bound to get hurt. And if you MUST date your ex's sibling, wait for a while. Dumping a person only to jump on the brother/sister comes off as desperate and low-class.