By Anonymous - 06/10/2012 23:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend texted one of her male friends, saying she's turned off by the thought of sex with me. She suggested a bit of "exercise sex" with him. I'm sure he would have eagerly agreed, if he'd been the one receiving the texts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 046
You deserved it 2 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kut17 11

Have exercise sex with her sister.

rein 8

What a bitch! Dump her sorry ass.

Comments

OP you can do so much better. She not only leads guys on, but she cheats too. You deserve some one more loyal and less insensitive!

turn around pretend like u never accedently got those txt and sacasticly walk up to her n say "listen babe the thought of us having sex kinda turns me off....so im gna have excise sex with one of my girl mates" dish it back theirs no point in having a chat with her...shes made her mind up to cheat on u man dont give her the satisfation!!

jellycorn 13

*accidentally *going to *text *you Need I continue?

perdix 29

#46, not really. While most of the misspellings were gibberish, I do like "excise sex." That implies sex that is more than you normally need. There's some humor there.

SpikyG 3

Somebody help! I'm confused? Did she cheat in you? I'm young so I'm not the relationship geek!!

Minx108 12

What? Why shouldn't FMLers be welcoming! :P far better to learn these things off fml than from life experience. 24 - she wanted to cheat but she was sloppy in her attempt, she texted her intention to cheat to her boyfriend by mistake instead of the friend she wanted to cheat with.

OhLohd111 11

There is the possibility that she sent those specifically to you to make you aware/jealous of her frustrations. Either way, it's a seriously bitchy move.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm sorry OP, your gf sounds extremely immature, not finding other ways to communicate the issue. She doesn't think of your feelings at all here. You don't have to accept that!

alexNEX 7

If she's suggesting this then she's also sent pics. Pics that would devastate her if her boyfriend posted them to Facebook from her phone. If she wants to act dirty, then play dirty right back.

No that's horrible. Two wrongs don't make a right. Don't stoop to her level OP

I'm pretty sure you could get into serious trouble for that. Besides, no need for the OP to be an asshole just because she's a bitch. Rise above and move on.

Throwing the second punch in a fight isn't wrong. She broke his heart. Maybe she deserves to have her true colors shown to the world.

Posting explicit (and private and intimate) pictures of an ex because they broke your trust will also cast you in a negative light. Not to mention the fact that I'm fairly certain charges could be brought against you. She'll get her own back in time.

She couldn't keep a relationship between 2 people, why should he have to? I get that it's not going to solve anything and make him look immature. But sometimes revenge is the best thing even if it takes you down too.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. How could revenge possibly be the best thing if it takes you down too? You're suggesting that the OP throw away his future (think criminal convictions, hefty fines, perhaps registering as a sex offender depending on the age of the girlfriend) for petty revenge?

Yes, she cheated on him, which was horrible, and he should break up with her and even sleep with someone else (like her sister, as suggested in other comments.) However, posting the photos is arguably worst and would make him look like the villain, as it could be permanently damaging.

It's not illegal to send the pictures around like text them to all the people you know just can't put em on the Internet

Actually, it is. Especially if the girlfriend is a minor. In that case, OP could get tagged with possession and distribution of child pornography.

35: Throwing the second punch in a fight is just as wrong as throwing the first one. Take responsibility for your own actions! ...But I read your profile, and I'm guessing critical thinking is not your strong suit. Good luck with that.

maybe instead of pictures, he could just take a screen shot of the text message and tag her on facebook and tell everyone what she did.

Thank you, 57. That was something I was going to post. While putting her birthday suit pictures on the Internet is not legal, showing off that text is bad enough. Better yet, don't tell her that she who she sent the text to and let her find out when you post it to her wall.

Or he can just take a pic of those text and put them online. That way you won't get into legal trouble. And it won't make you look bad unlike if you was to upload the pics.

Or you can just take pics of the text and upload those. It's not illegal and won't make you look bad. If you did that with pics youre looking for trouble.

perdix 29

Why the **** are you two still together? You don't have a girlfrend -- you are the host of a parasite that is sucking attention and money out of you. Put her in the Friend Zone if you don't want to dump her altogether.

You call that shit a girlfriend? She's a hoe, put her where she needs to be, on the street

49: Technically, hoes belong in the shed, next to the rakes.