By sdk2010 - 06/03/2012 17:05 - Canada

Today, I was fired from my job. My boss claimed it was because I smelled like alcohol, never mind the fact that my job was brewmaster at a beer company. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 477
You deserved it 2 262

Same thing different taste

Comments

Damn_Hippster 11

You had a sweet job OP! I wish my official title could be Brew Master!

hawaiianfire 0

Well brew masters tend to like alcohol and it's possible that the alcohol OP's boss is smelling is that of processed alcohol seeping through OP's skin from consumption.

Damn_Hippster 11

I think a reasonable question is did OP's breath smell like alcohol?

LiveLaughFML 10

maybe your boss thinks you were drinking as well and has this overall idea that "you're there to work, not to drink." key word: maybee

hawaiianfire 0

Exactly haha, especially if his breath smells like the brew is he is brewing. I'd imagine drinking the product would be a problem.

All the breweries I've been to let their employees drink on the job. Granted, I've been to about three, but I heard they had that policy elsewhere.

Well if OP's boss thought he was drinking in the job, he Should have tested him.

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume part of being a brew master is to sample your products to make sure they are up to par. So even if he did have alcohol o his breath it would be part of his job.

How are you supposed to know if the beer is any good unless you taste it? Your boss is a dolt.

hubla 0

Hey he was checking for product quality one in every 5 beers that go by isn't that bad

I got fired from my job at the bible factory for being Jewish.

cassiebear7652 7

Well you're probably better off not working for that dumbass

MetalxSoldier 26

Yeah, poor guy. Alcohol is very flammable, it tends to get people fired. Sorry op.

cassiebear7652 7
maxwells_hammer 5

Well either you or your boss has been stealing company product. Not sure who to blame though.

hotPinklipstick 24

How do you get that? OP smells like alcohol because he is a brew master, not because of stealing products. His boss, well that's a different story.

maxwells_hammer 5

It was a joke. I was saying the boss either fired him for drinking it or the boss is being stupid because he's drunk. I don't actually think the OP did anything wrong though.

MoonPhase123 4

What a retard, I hope you pointed out his mistake and got your job back.

If thats so. He is the one smelling like booze

xStaciexLynnx 15

He's not supposed to smell it on your breath, silly.

You aren't supposed to sample the products? ...Shit....

No bathing in the brew? .....shit.....