This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By surfdown - 16/12/2008 05:20 - France

Today, my mistress called my wife on the phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 140
You deserved it 131 452

Top comments

popcorn_fml 0

im with most of the people here. that you deserve NO SYMPATHY.

flyintonite 0

My cousin's husband cheated on her and she left him. Cheaters don't get 2nd chances dude, don't expect us to feel bad for you.

Comments

uh, try maybe not cheating? guys are so stupid..

ifailplzinsultme 0

statisticly, woman cheat almost as much as men

Mancubus 2

Why is it you people cheat on your spouses or significant others, then expect sympathy when you get caught? You deserve whatever happens to you.

Mancubus 2

#49, If you tried taking your head out of your ass once in a while you might realize that not all guys are cheating assholes. Blanket statements like that just showcase your ignorance.

She better take you for everthing you have. Stupid peice of shit.

Maybe your mistress is cheating on you with your wife. THREE-SOME! (And if they don't want you there, you totally deserve it you *****/*****/****/filthy pig)

musicninja 0

Do you honestly expect any sympathy for cheating on your wife and getting caught? You completely deserved that. I hope your wife hits you in the face with a pillowcase full of bars of soap. Next time have the decency to end your previously existing relationship before getting involved with a different person. You ass.

She is exceedingly stupid. And you are so far beyond exceedingly stupid that you should be considered a threat to the public.

Ezekeyle 0

Karma. You deserve it cheating bastard