This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By surfdown - 16/12/2008 05:20 - France

Today, my mistress called my wife on the phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 140
You deserved it 131 452

Top comments

popcorn_fml 0

im with most of the people here. that you deserve NO SYMPATHY.

flyintonite 0

My cousin's husband cheated on her and she left him. Cheaters don't get 2nd chances dude, don't expect us to feel bad for you.

Comments

legitasaurusrex 0

i hope your mistress gives you ******* AIDS.

Gl man you don't get a mistress out of the blue.

StephLL_fml 0

******* dumbass! No one feels bad for you about that! You got what you deserve! Douchebag

well ur a idiot for feeling sorry for a manwhore

I'm sorry, are we supposed to feel sorry for you because you cheated on your wife (with, I'm just guessing, not the brightest bulb on the tree) and you got caught? You completely deserved it.

salsalover_12 5

*sarcastic voice* i love how some men think that they're so special that they deserve two women and look for sympathy when they get caught dont come on fml. expecting sympathy you cheating bastard you dug your own grave now lay in it!

People like you deserve to rot !!!!! If you can't be faithful don't get married !!

you shouldn't have been having an affair in the first place. gotta love karma

dp23tc 0

You are a total jerk!!! What's the point of cheating??!!?? You married a women which means you love her. If you love her, why would you do something that would hurt her??!!??