By ShadowReiku - 23/08/2013 02:05 - United States - Odenton

Today, my mom put me in charge of her business's Facebook. Later, I was doing homework and took a Facebook break, changing my status to "So fucking boring." I'd forgotten to log out of the business account. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 714
You deserved it 60 413

fishyrael tells us more.

Hey guys. I did realize my mistake very shortly after and deleted the status before anyone caught it. My mom's business is still getting off the ground and so I would be very surprised to find out that anyone at all saw it before it was deleted. As for no one caring, my facebook is only for very close friends, so I wasn't expecting any likes or anything - just any reprieve from the dullness of what I was doing. This was not really an end of the world thing, just a little "Oh shit" moment I thought I'd share.

Top comments

That's what Twitter is for. Updates no one cares about. Lol.

Comments

thatgirlincali 13

Posting a status, changes nothing.

Stop posting stupid updates on how you feel or what your doing.

flockz 19

sounds like you were talking about your personality, considering you're posting vague-as-shit updates on facebook fishing for attention.

Statuses like yours drive me nuts -.-

carina_47 16
DasHaas 9

And this is why you don't put random unqualified people in charge of your business' Facebook :)

raytyler26 16
liblob 6

why do some people feel the need to update every emotion they have on facebook. stop attention seeking.

catanita 18

In my opinion the point of the "status" is to share something important or interesting. Not every emotion or thing that you do (brush my teeth, taking a pi.. or you are bored).