By Sean - 27/10/2010 10:04 - United States

Today, we surprised my grandpa by being at his house when he arrived. We haven't seen him in seven years. He had a small heart attack. It was his birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 148
You deserved it 8 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What lovely grandchildren you are. What are you going to get him for christmas? A brain aneurysm?

Comments

it's a gift that keeps on giving! Wait, never mind. He's dead, that was a terrible gift! and who doesn't see their g-pa for 7 years? like what's about the last birthday, and the ones before that?

korn247 5

when I read grandpa and surprise I knew heart attack was next. F your grandpa's life

Currentlyonfire 4

#24 please elaborate on how I'm hating?

MissErikaHart 0

haven't seen u in 7 years grandpa probably didn't kno who the f*ck u wrre

It isn't hate, Currentlyonfire. Nena was simply pointing out how jizzho made a grammatical error while calling someone else dumb. Hypocrites piss me off.

7: Not everyone lives within visiting distance of their extended families. I've gone that long without seeing some grandparents, because I can't afford to visit and they aren't healthy enough to travel that far.

rallets 22

hi hater, hi hater just felt like putting that

1- Couldn't you have thought of something smarter to say than "Dumb"?

I always wondered why anybody gives old people surprise parties. Just seems like a family tragedy waiting to happen.

At least it was only small. Besides, why would you not visit him more often? I'm thinking you wanted him to have a heart attack, so that he dies. You're only after the inheritance aren't you?

Bees_fml 0

It says it was a *small* heart attack, not that he died. I've always thought it'd be cool if I were to die on my birthday, however.

anti_average 5

I want a viking funeral when I die...longboat and all....just sayin'. :3

iamchuck 0

I think a gift would have been more appreciated. Giving heart attacks is not a very thoughtful gift.

How exactly is *your* life ******? He's the one who had the heart attack after his grandchildren failed to visit him for 7 years.

What lovely grandchildren you are. What are you going to get him for christmas? A brain aneurysm?

shortyshort21 0

Wow. "Surprise!" A surprise indeed. That sucks for him.

BelleElle_fml 5

But I should be capitalized. I always thought Canadian chicks were hot ;) My gf is Australian....damn the accents sexy