By manksy - 01/01/2010 22:07 - United Kingdom

Today, when I was unpacking all of my stuff, my parents declared that they are going to live in Australia, and have found me a 'friend'. I am a 14 year old girl at boarding school, and my friend is my new foster mum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 026
You deserved it 2 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is awful. I hope you find some other adults that you can be close to and take an interest in you. Please remember that this about them and not you; it's their selfishness and neglect, not because you are not a worthwhile person. I am so sorry to hear this.

well, once they settle there, send them a big box of cookies, make them yourself, add whatever you wish to add.

Comments

when your old enough, apply for a visa there?

pandaRanda 0

Damn. Op. I hope your parents have a SHIT time in Austrailia

Wow.im 14 too.tat sux.i be so damn mad.

Poop in the cookies that you make them!!

That's horrible! If they would do something this terrible to you, than you will be better off with the foster parent!

That's horrible! If they would do something this terrible to you, than you will be better off with the foster parent!

Wealthyparrot 9

I'd shoot them. Not metaphorically.

just don't rebel against your parents an get knocked up or stabbed !

doglover100 28

They should've asked you beforehand. I hope you make friends at your new school.

"Oh, by the way, Timmy, is it okay if we abandon you just so we can travel?" Do you see the issue with your comment? Most people who are awful enough to do something like this in the first place wouldn't feel the need to verify it with their kid.