By Jasmine - 10/10/2014 05:52 - United States - Sacramento

Today, while talking to my boyfriend, I noticed he looked uncomfortable. When I asked what was wrong, he asked when the last time I shaved was. I answered, "I shaved my legs this morning." He shook his head and said, "No, I meant your face." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 891
You deserved it 6 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

40 - I'm a girl and I have hair on my stomach, chest and back as well. I believe all women do, some more than others.

Wow. You do not need to shave for anyone! Not even your legs girl. Don't feel like your ugly without shaving. Stupid media. An your face? Some girls get peach fuzz lol so what

sometimes attractiveness is important to people.

Well, the guy doesn't have to be dating her if he isn't attracted to her. Stop acting like such a victim. You know what inequality is? When a couple divorces, if there was no prenup, the wife gets to keep the house and the husband still has to support her and the kids she took. That's so common, it's cliché. We're expected to treat you work privileges such as "women and children first" in emergencies yet I don't see feminists asking to include women in the draft. You think only men expect things from women? What about all those women that expect the guy to take her on shopping sprees? There's been multiple FMLs here about women complaining that their engagement ring looks cheaper than they'd like. It's very common for the men to pay when going out on dates. And as for op: what if her boyfriend had a girly feature, like a bellly button piercing? Think she wouldn't be the last but repulsed? This thing goes both ways so please quit crying about it.

There are more words in this comment thread than there are hairs on my head.

justmeCee 16

That is really rude for him to say and I'm guessing you probably have dark hair so it just so happens that sometimes the peach fuzz is a little darker. Do not shave! If you decide to get rid it the best wax is this stuff called Parissa and its in an orange box and you just heat up the strips with your blow dryer. After dab your face with cold water, put on the mineral oil, and then use lotion so it won't go all red. Good luck and then give your rude boyfriend a smack

@57 feminism was ORIGINALLY about equality between men and women. In the first world, women aren't oppressed, they're just as privileged, if not more privileged than men. There is nothing that women are not allowed to do in the united states or nearly any western nation. That is equality. The American feminist movement is corrupted by misandristic ,often lesbian, women who see no need for men in society and so seek to oppress them. The feminist movement in america is more about trying to paint women as beings who can do no wrong and deserve everything handed to them. HOW DARE A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE NOT FIND A 300 POUND FEMALE ATTRACTIVE? It doesn't work that way. It is a guys right to decide whether or not his girlfriend is still attractive to him or not, and by offering helpful hints such as "hey, i don't find your body hair attractive" she can either choose to make changes to make him happy, or leave.