By DreamStatic - 29/07/2013 02:16 - United States - Hinesville

Today, while using a restroom in Walmart, an old lady with a cane hobbled in screaming, "I smell someone making sin!" She would not stop tapping on the door with her cane till I came out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 725
You deserved it 3 184

DreamStatic tells us more.

DreamStatic 8

Forgive me FML, for I have sinned.

Top comments

then000bster 16

Man, I've been sinning all my life!

If ******** is a sin I wonder what her view on sex is....

Comments

NobodyImportant0 10

Welcome to the wonders of public restrooms.

and how convenient would it be to absolve your sins if they were confession booths too.

you didn't thank jesus after you were done. that was probably it.

lollypop30001 19

Since when was it a sin to take the browns to the super bowl?

KinkyCurly 13

You should have told her butt off. These day's some people just need it. Who the heck does what she did. Some elderly think they can say whatever they want and it's ok because they're old...well let me tell you it's NOT.

What can you do about it? They have lived so long already and are so close to death that they don't care anymore. They don't care what you think about what they say and what they do. They don't care that you think it's not ok. Would you care if you could die any day (exaggeration, I know)? There is nothing you can do to stop a person who stopped caring.

KinkyCurly 13

I'd probably be scared of someone telling me off. But then I guess I would just play the "I'm old" card...

42- It's a bit funny because in reality, EVERYONE could die any day and yet we all still take life for granted and apparently don't start having fun until we're wrinkly and fragile. That's a damn shame..

So I must of been sinning since I was a baby. Yikes.

That reminds me of the family guy episode Peters dad: I know what you were doing in there. Just remember gods always watching Chris: God watches me poo? Oh no. Im a sinner and gods a pervert

Walmart is a cult with many strange followers.

skyeyez9 24

I would have done the same to her and hit the door till she got out

And this is why I want to punch almost all old people in the face. Lol