Ugly truth

By uglywoman - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Australia

Today, my six year-old told me I have a big nose. When I told her that she hurt my feelings, she laughed and said, "Don't be silly mummy, ugly people don't have feelings." FML
I agree, your life sucks 129 949
You deserved it 17 680

Top comments

Comments

MexRomeo 0

see this is what's wrong with white people they get "spanked" and "grounded" damn when I was 13 I was still getting hit with the damn extension cords while they where wet! a few of those hits to ur bare ass, leg, or wherever it hit and u knew damn well not to ever do that again there was never any need to be "grounded"

hcovballer247 0
RedPillSucks 31

Not disciplining kids teaches them that there are no consequences for their bad actions. Whether you choose a light spank, or time out, or revoking privileges, please do something. I see too many parents being powned by their young kids, its pathetic. It's just strange watching some kid call their mother a bitch because she couldn't get the latest phone or what-not.

APurpleWaffle 0

Damn... Just tell her that... 'Oh so then I don't have to worry about hurting your feelings either then, do I?'

Little kids don't understand, you as a parent should know that.

whoa, way to not raise your kid right.

Punching a kid in the mouth still seems a little extreme, though. 128 - Shut it.

Tell her that if ugly people don't have feelings, then clearly little bitches like her don't get any presents for Christmas, do they? :P In other words, punish the hell out of her!