Who?

By Anonymous - 22/03/2009 17:14 - United States

Today, I heard my boyfriend of 3 months talking with his friend, not knowing I could hear them. "Tonight's the night," my boyfriend says. "I'm finally going to tell her I love her!" I got really excited, deciding i loved him too. Then his friend says, "Awesome! But what about Kayla?" I'm Kayla. FML
I agree, your life sucks 257 976
You deserved it 17 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meow34 0

Your boyfriend is a douche, if he loves another girl he shouldn't be with you. I'm sorry, Kayla. You should dump him :|

meetmeinhell 0

Comments

thats a burn. you don't think that you love someone. you know it.

people tickle me on here, not reading the original post very thoroughly. for shame, kids. for shame. and in response to the ultra-many comments about when to say the 3 special words, i say that you all need to pipe down! the phrase "i love you" is so overused and abused in today's society, and it's not up to ANY of you to tell/suggest/hint for when to say it. that decision is solely for the people in the relationship. i don't care if it takes someone 3 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, or 3 years! you all stay out of it, ya hear? but as for you, kayla, i wish you the best. hope there are no misunderstandings involved in the situation – and if it really turns out to be what you think it is, please do yourself one of the greatest favors ever: admit that he's just not that into you and MOVE ON. because you'll find someone that really IS that into you. you'll see. :)

theoldGP 0

Wow. That sucks! I hope you find someone else.

you submit this FML as anonomys and mention your name in it

redonkulon 2
kjxmlxmon 0

omg. was he cheating on you? DUMP HIM BEFORE HE GETS THE CHANCE. or just wait, but be all like, a zombie. make him feel guilty for what he did, but don't be all weepy. don't worry, you'll get through this. you'll find someone better than him.

He doesn't deserve either of you. What a jerk. But at least it's only been three months. This could have gone on forever. Don't worry, I know it's hard, but you'll find someone better! But in the meantime, since you know this information, you should find a way to play it against him. :] Good luck!

I was gonna write pretty much exactly what #17 said. You shouldn't jump to conclusions with no evidence. Or listen in on your boyfriend's conversations with his friends...