Wicked game

By Hellohaileyexoh - 27/08/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I went to get food. I was late so my friend ordered for me. I took a few bites and all of a sudden it got hard to breathe. I realized it was a blueberry muffin, and I'm deathly allergic to blueberries. I looked at my friend, and she was laughing, saying she wanted to see if it was true. I just got out of the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 148
You deserved it 5 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't get you said your "friend" did that. Anybody who pulls something like that and almost murders you because he believes you're a liar doesn't deserve to be called a friend.

SelecaoIX 3

You should stab her and then tell her that you heard it would kill her and you wanted to see if it was true.

Comments

aaarrr 0

my 3 yr old niece is allergic to milk and knows enough to ask if theres milk in something before she eats it. It's your own fault for not noticing or at least asking what you're eating, especially with severe allergies.

With a friend like that, who the **** needs an enemy!

Just wow at CrAzY_bItCh7. First of all yes, it is perfectly understandabe that she and you would shove food into your gaping maw without so much as a glance. Accusing 90% of us of being idiots when yo spel lik thiss is more hypocritical than the bible for Jesus sakes! However I do love the rants from retards who live in their parent's basements and do nothing but google "mideevel wepons" (Thank god for the "did you mean..." function) Yes I am convinced you honestly would kill somebody by torture, now you can stop trying so hard to convince the online community what a badass you are. By the way, only faggots rOtAtE cApS.

is THAT really a friend??? like i think a real friend wont ever do that. stupid bitch: thats wath i would told her...

oh my God that is terrible!!! D: and i too am allergic to blueberries. i can't believe that she damn near killed you! :O

Seana01 0

Some friend she turned out to be. Are you two still "friends"?

that stupid fucktard couldve killed you I can't believe she just sat there and laughed. I hope you punched her in the face.

Isa_fml 20

What the **** is wrong with her? That could have ended really badly, severe allergies are not a goddamn joke.

fattu4554 2

How did you not know it was a blueberry muffin....