Wicked game

By Hellohaileyexoh - 27/08/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I went to get food. I was late so my friend ordered for me. I took a few bites and all of a sudden it got hard to breathe. I realized it was a blueberry muffin, and I'm deathly allergic to blueberries. I looked at my friend, and she was laughing, saying she wanted to see if it was true. I just got out of the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 148
You deserved it 5 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't get you said your "friend" did that. Anybody who pulls something like that and almost murders you because he believes you're a liar doesn't deserve to be called a friend.

SelecaoIX 3

You should stab her and then tell her that you heard it would kill her and you wanted to see if it was true.

Comments

bassguitar19 1

some sense of humor your friends got, there

So... you killed the friend, right?

Whether you're overly trusting or not (certainly looks like the former), it should've been obvious when you bit into it at first that something was amiss. Blueberries aren't exactly indistinct. Also, unless your bill of health was free of charge, I'd be hitting your former friend hard-up for the fees. Criminal/purposeful intent to harm should get you that much. It's not like this person is really your "friend" anyway. (And yes, I know saying "purposeful intent" is redundant, but some people call it that. *shrugs*)

How did you not realize it was a blueberry muffin? Either way, though, your life is still ******.

YDI for being DEATHLY ALLERGIC TO SOMETHING and not CHECKING what you're eating BEFORE YOU EAT IT. Seriously? You should know better. But your friend sounds like either A: A complete moron, B: A total bitch, or most likely C: All of the above. Break off your relationship with a "friend" like that; you're way better off in the end (and will probably stay alive much longer in the long run).

xSceneSceneBabyx 0

...what a bitch. who would lie about being allergic to blueberries? put something she's insanely afraid of in her pillow. hahaha...mischief.

With this kind of friend, you don't need enemy.

put some anthrax in his bed and laugh at him when he's dying...

yeah. If you're going to lecture people on spelling, get off the hash brownies before making your post..