Wicked game

By Hellohaileyexoh - 27/08/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I went to get food. I was late so my friend ordered for me. I took a few bites and all of a sudden it got hard to breathe. I realized it was a blueberry muffin, and I'm deathly allergic to blueberries. I looked at my friend, and she was laughing, saying she wanted to see if it was true. I just got out of the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 148
You deserved it 5 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't get you said your "friend" did that. Anybody who pulls something like that and almost murders you because he believes you're a liar doesn't deserve to be called a friend.

SelecaoIX 3

You should stab her and then tell her that you heard it would kill her and you wanted to see if it was true.

Comments

II_OJs_glove_II 0

sooo...are you blind???? do you not know that a BLUEBERRY muffin has BLUE BERRIES in it?!?!?!?! great friend though...

You know, the only thing I got out of that was that it was one of the worst written FMLs I've ever read. Do you even speak English? Holy shit.

To everyone saying you've never seen a blueberry muffin that didn't have obvious blueberries, I've gotta say, how do you know?! As long as it wasn't packaged, it would just look like a different kind. And if the friend is bitchy enough to do this in the first place, she's bitchy enough to either request or pick out a muffin with few visible berries. FYL, OP.

This is the definition of "idiot-jerk"

How do HELL do you not notice what food you are eating?

This is where you sue her for reckless endangerment

LMAO I love how you attack the people who comment on here about their spelling and yet you can't even spell "you" or "your/you're" properly. Hypocrite. And just because you're dumb enough not to look at your food before you eat it, doesn't mean its smart. Especially if you're "deathly allergic" to something. ****, if I was deathly allergic to something I'd look at everything I eat just to make sure it didn't have traces of it.

And holy ******* shit you need help. The Chelsea smile? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU SCARY MOTHER ******. YOU'RE WORSE THAN THESE BLUEBERRY MUFFIN SERIAL KILLERS('Cause obvs her friend was trying to kill her with this blueberry muffin right?*sarcasm*)

that's like premeditated attempted murder. thank whoever up there that you were okay. if it was me, I'd put her in the hospital. plus, you could sue for half a million dollars.