Aaaaaaaaaaah!

By whyme_ss - 20/07/2009 20:05 - United States

Today, I went on a rollercoaster for the first time. I sat in the back, which was a bad idea. When it ended everyone in front of me turned around and stared. When I asked my friend what was going on, she said I had been screaming the Lord's Prayer the whole time. I hadn't even noticed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 594
You deserved it 26 958

Same thing different taste

Sensory deprivation

By Trisha - 07/10/2023 10:00 - United States

Today, I went to a theme park with my friends. I was excited to ride the rollercoasters, but just as we were about to get on the biggest one, I realized I'd had left my glasses in the car. I can't see shit without them, but I decided to go on the ride anyway. I spent the entire time screaming in terror while my friends laughed, while I couldn't see a thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 178
You deserved it 678

Top comments

That's quite a new take on just screaming, "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!"

Shock98 0

hahahah. what the heckkk. how did you not notice that?

Comments

tatertot8284 0

The OP didn't even say they were religious. The Lord's Prayer is a widely known prayer. And just so you guys know, debating whether prayer is effective or not does not change it's power(or lack thereof). Arguing this is pointless.

ozymandias_fml 0

You know -- non-religious people don't scream prayers. Funny thing about that.

I believe in God. I believe that Jesus is the son of God and proof of God. I believe that Jesus died for our sins. I believe what the Bible says is truth, because I question it and find no fault. I believe praying can make a big difference.

ozymandias_fml 0

YDI for beliving in fairy tales.

the amount of fail in all of these comments is simply unbelievable.

This is not a site where people come and argue religion. It's supposed to make you laugh. If it offends you, don't read it. Shut up.

"But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking."

Bullshet 0

Some people on here need to get over themselves. Her being religious is really none of your business.

medusachic666 0

Think I might have to make an FML that goes sort of like this... "Today, I was reading some FMLs cause they usually cheer me up and make me laugh. I saw this one hilarious one about a kid who got so scared on a rollercoaster that they screamed the Lord's Prayer, and I cracked up. Then I saw how many comments there were on that post and decided to see what all the fuss was about. I was then hit by the biggest wave of anti-religious hate that I have ever experienced in my entire life. Sucks that they have no lives, but I still think FML." Seriously, who bothers to discuss religion HERE?? How idiotic and pathetic ARE all of you? I'm with diabetic_rage, this is the biggest amount of comment fail that I have ever seen in my entire life. Go outside, all of you. Find something better to do than troll and argue religion on a joke website. Sounds like YOU ALL need to get laid. You'll get disgusting and fat if you keep sitting in front of a computer arguing about pointless things and wasting your lives. Get some exercise.