Aaaaaaaaaaah!

By whyme_ss - 20/07/2009 20:05 - United States

Today, I went on a rollercoaster for the first time. I sat in the back, which was a bad idea. When it ended everyone in front of me turned around and stared. When I asked my friend what was going on, she said I had been screaming the Lord's Prayer the whole time. I hadn't even noticed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 594
You deserved it 26 958

Same thing different taste

Sensory deprivation

By Trisha - 07/10/2023 10:00 - United States

Today, I went to a theme park with my friends. I was excited to ride the rollercoasters, but just as we were about to get on the biggest one, I realized I'd had left my glasses in the car. I can't see shit without them, but I decided to go on the ride anyway. I spent the entire time screaming in terror while my friends laughed, while I couldn't see a thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 178
You deserved it 678

Top comments

That's quite a new take on just screaming, "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!"

Shock98 0

hahahah. what the heckkk. how did you not notice that?

Comments

teddykaz1 0

Good for you for instinctively using prayer, even if it is on a roller coaster ride! haha :) Don't mind all of these losers who whine about how there is no God. They'll get theirs eventually :) My favorite is when they (very maturely) refer to him as our 'imaginary best friend' or 'invisible guy in the sky'.

amaneylandx3 0

HILARIOUS. I went on like 7 today and on one if them Me and a couple of friends were screaming "we need mo powahhh!"

annamg 0

What's up with all the rude athiests on here? Just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean you need to be cruel to those who do. Live and let live.

Yeah, excuse me if I'm not inclined to be polite to a bunch of people who believe I'll burn eternally.

ozymandias_fml 0

Atheists tend to be live and let live. It is the religious that tend to try and impose their religion on others, by passing laws reflecting their religiously mandated morality.

anaandrovic 0

actually while atheists might laugh at people who do believe in god, they dont have missionarys and all these programs to convert people. have you ever heard of a war in which religon was attacked by atheism bc they did believe? no, but all the major religons have attacked others, and not just over the computer. the "faithful" are the ones who believe they are enlightened and attempt to "help" the rest of us.

CableX17 0

Well that's because up until fairly recently(I believe), there weren't any atheists. And during the time in which religious wars took place, everyone had a religion, so that's not a fair argument at all.

vermillionlove 0

which rollercoaster was it? c:

Arinwyn 0

I lol'd at this. I don't see why everyone is telling the OP that they deserved it because they're Christian, or the pray, or any other immature and shallow-minded reasons for putting YDI. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, so stop trying to shove yours down everyone elses throats. Get off your high horses and learn to accept other peoples' differences.. Saying YDI because you pray/you're Christian would be like saying YDI because you're black.

ozymandias_fml 0

I must have missed the part where black was a choice -- or had anything to do with ignorance.

Many people choose to be religious/Christian later in their lives if they weren't brought up that way so in a way, religion can very well be a choice. I'm proof of that.

**** the other passengers lifes for having to hear you skream the lords prayer the whole time they're trying to have fun...