Aaaaaaaaaaah!

By whyme_ss - 20/07/2009 20:05 - United States

Today, I went on a rollercoaster for the first time. I sat in the back, which was a bad idea. When it ended everyone in front of me turned around and stared. When I asked my friend what was going on, she said I had been screaming the Lord's Prayer the whole time. I hadn't even noticed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 594
You deserved it 26 958

Same thing different taste

Sensory deprivation

By Trisha - 07/10/2023 10:00 - United States

Today, I went to a theme park with my friends. I was excited to ride the rollercoasters, but just as we were about to get on the biggest one, I realized I'd had left my glasses in the car. I can't see shit without them, but I decided to go on the ride anyway. I spent the entire time screaming in terror while my friends laughed, while I couldn't see a thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 178
You deserved it 678

Top comments

That's quite a new take on just screaming, "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!"

Shock98 0

hahahah. what the heckkk. how did you not notice that?

Comments

HAHA! OMFG, HILARIOUS!! favorited, you amazing person!!

Prayer healed my mother from lupus and my lil brother from Trisomy 13 (spelling might be wrong) Lord heal this FML people because they are all CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!1 GOD BLESS YOU ALL ALWAYS AND FOREVER

HAhahaha :D Awwww. This is really cute, actually. I hate it when people stare after you do something like that. There's nothing wrong with it... [= I'm totally faving this one.

LOL the few first comments made me laugh. YDI for being scared of coasters, seriously, people are becoming such ******* these days.

Can you actually justify your life? Although I do not completely agree with the four noble truths of Buddhism,I do believe life has suffering. So unless you're enjoying suffering somehow and can't find a reasonable way to justify your life, maybe you should put yourself out of your misery…of course, that's just my opinion.

jrl585 0

silly person gods not real =]

I believe that humans were somehow created from a "big bang." hahahaha well that sure makes sense. I guess I must not know my science if I didn't know that rock formation + the collision of another rock formation = human life. Sorry everyone that I didn't realize that. Christians FTW

anaandrovic 0

actually, rock formations colliding did not result in human life. the rock collisions resulted in the world in some form, not yet matured to the way we know it. it was mostly water, salt water to be exact, and a bit of land. as single celled organisms started forming, volcanos started producing more land. slowly but surely the single celled organisms began to stick together and the salt water became their blood, bringing nutrients to every cell. these organisms began to mature into sea creatures, prehistoric fish, and eventually evolved into some form of amphibian with the ability to live on land as well as water. these creatures evolved into dinosaurs and eventually, apes. apes then evolved into the earliest form of human. pay attention in 7th grade dear. oh right im sorry, what actually happened was that "God" said some words, the world appeared( i assume he pulled it from his ass, or perhaps he conjured it up using " faith"), then he made a man, pulled a rib out(without harming him, apparently we can all stand to have a rib pulled), made a woman with that, and somehow we have the whole population of 7+ billion. makes a lot of sense really.

teddykaz1 0

And from that single celled organism came things as intricate as the central nervous system, billions of species, and the human brain able to think beyond basic instinct, being able to contemplate existence and our roll in the universe?? Divine creation sounds more logical.

Divine creation sounds more logical if you're a lazy half wit.

teddykaz1 0

Ignoring the possibility of a higher power is a rather easy road to take. Not better, not more justified, just easier.

Actually, attributing everything to a divine power is being ok with not knowing. Saying that "God did it" is not an answer, it is an excuse.

Kcarp09 0

To #124... That's right, God can do no wrong. I'm not trying to change your views but, if you did believe there was a God who created the universe, including yourself, would you want him to be flawed?

there is no god and ydi for believing in one. praying is absolutely worthless. it's a waste of time and it's juvenile and ignorant as hell to assume it does work. I mean, really, invisible guy? in the sky? hahahahahaha!!