Awks

By Anonymous - 23/10/2009 04:56 - Australia

Today, while trying on a dress, my sister came up behind me and poked my back, asking, “What have you stuck down your dress?” I hadn’t put anything down the back of my dress; it was just my back fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 669
You deserved it 10 056

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My god, cut the OP some slack guys. Jeez, sometimes I just get so pissed off from idiots. Just because you are thin does NOT mean YOU ARE FIT. GET THAT INTO YOUR ******* BRAINS. 'Naturally thin' people aren't necessarily athletic people. I've known so called 'overweight' girls fitter than those 'naturally thin' girls. Just because you are THIN does not mean you are FIT. I guess due to the new media hypnotising your brains, being skinny is the only way to be beautiful. being slim won't automatically make you amazing, okay? Seriously guys, it's more important to be HEALTHY. H-E-A-L-T-H-Y. Some people actually find it HARD to lose weight. You can't expect someone to do a few laps on the track and BAM a new skinny girl has been created. Sorry for the long rant, and the occasional repetitions. It's just that some peoples brains are too thick to understand simple things such as this topic.

Kylias 6

Ew, up until just recently I had the same problem with my team swimsuit. There's a stretchy chord that's wired along the back. Imagine how delicious that looks wrapped around fat. No big. Just get off your butt and do something about it. ;P

Comments

The fact that this girl's sister didn't know that she had back fat tells me that the OP is a) probably of average size and doesn't exercise and is therefore not toned and b) is wearing something too tight. I think this is really just a case of looking normal, but being mostly flab, but you're thin enough that most of the time, people don't notice.

PigeonMan_fml 0

This is fake, I was just in Australia, and fat people just don't exist. =)

dancingyrlie 1

i just stuck something down the back of your dress. it's a gym membership. fish it out and give it a try.

your fat is most probably your fault, so YOU DESERVED IT!

slightlyspiteful 2

YDI for wearing clothing that's not flattering for your figure. You could at least wear those spank things or whatever they're called to smooth over your back fat. YDI get a stylist.

Pin her between the wall and your back-fat until she admits that you're the more attractive and talented of the two sisters. That'll learn 'er!

AndreaHatesYou1 0

"I'm morbidly obese. Pity me." Lose some weight. Hopefully this will be incentive.

Health nut, much? No, I'm no fat lard, but seriously, some girls have muffin tops, some don't. Maybe they're naturally thin, but maybe they're just a bit tubby. Yeah, you can fix that, but it's not that bad if you have fat. Girls have to GIVE BABIES. Yeah, troll me if you want. I could care less.