Bad karma

By Anonymous - 26/01/2014 17:21 - United Kingdom - Aberystwyth

Today, after waiting two weeks for an email with my online textbook access code, it still hadn't arrived in time for my quiz tomorrow, so I ended up spending most of my money on the expensive physical copy. Not long after I got back home, the email finally arrived. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 207
You deserved it 5 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

casual_commenter 9

I hope you kept your receipt!

challan 19

It's a conspiracy, Op! The online school is laughing all the way to the bank.

Comments

I dont buy my textbooks anymore... just go to the library when you need to use them :)

Are you too stupid to realize the book could be returned with a receipt? Is that the real FML here?

Some places have shitty returns policies.

If the code hadn't arrived after 2 days, you should have contacted the bookseller. YDI.

buttcramp 21

get on the phone with the company and get your money back!

Take the book back. As long as you kept the receipt that shows when you bought it they won't have a problem giving all your money back.

You're an idiot for spending a dime l the education.

Sounds like you should've spent some money on an education. Enjoy your minimum wage for the rest of your life.

dca101 23

It took them days to send an email? Must be a crappy publisher. Get a damn refund.

is this an online course or an accredited qualification through an education or training provider? If the latter you have good grounds for reimbursement. if they say no then threaten to complain to Ofsted. That'll scare them.

Moobug 4

*Estyn, and I'm not sure that's an option. I'd go with the receipt first.