Bad start

By fuck but no fuck - 02/08/2013 19:44 - South Africa - Pretoria

Spicy
Today, I finally felt ready to make love to my boyfriend for the first time. It all went great, until I tried putting the condom on him. In the process, I managed to nick his penis not once, but three times with my nails. His eyes brimmed with tears and he completely lost his erection. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 101
You deserved it 28 393

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

toonavball7 5

Lol just let him put his own damn condom on.

RedPillSucks 31

Haha terrible advice. I think there's already enough candidates for teen mom

well that seems like a good reason to lose an erection

You deserved it for having long nails. Bloody cut the things!

RedPillSucks 31

I think she did. Oh you mean her nails, not his dick?

im not sure if this applies to others, but some of us can't cut our nails all the way down, so to people looking, they seem longer. I don't understand the desire to have super long nails, mine are long but only because of my nailbeds. I'm guessing op's aren't like that, so she should have an easier time clipping them, or at least file the tip so it isn't sharp. if she wants to keep the length, filing down the free-edge so that it doesn't feel like a knife when you touch it works.

Awwww poor OP and OP's boyfriend. Learning how to properly and efficiently put on a condom is dangerously underrated.

At least you didn't nick the condom instead. That would put you both in 18 years of pain.

Might I suggest getting rid of the super long or fake nails first. Those things tend to cause injury and while I don't have a lot of experience with men and what they find sexy, I don't think super long or fake nails are on the list of things they find attractive.