Bad timing

By KrissyBearr - 31/12/2011 01:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, while having sex, I told my boyfriend that I loved him. I could feel him go soft inside me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 414
You deserved it 10 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I always say I love you when having sex with my girlfriend. Why would I be having sex if I didn't love her? Forever happy. (:

eyeIoveyou 4

the blood from his erection rushed up to his heart and made it pump faster because of the loving feeling he was getting :']

Comments

holly_dalby 0

Poor you! I would feel so horrible! I am so sorry! /:

sodapopper 6

Haha. You must be a throw-back... Aka.. Not a keeper

Or she caught him off guard, or she said it too soon... or a number of other things which don't imply she's not a keeper.

Come to find out,.. Your only his play toy....aweee

Ok all this bout 15 year olds not having or knowing what true love is NOT true. I think that any one can know and have true love and it don't matter how old you are! I'm about to turn 15 and I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months. I believe I know what true love is because I love him and never wanna leave him!!

justanotherbird 19

Lol. I thought the exact same thing when I was 15.

come back when you're 25 and say that.

336 - Sorry, darling... but you're more than likely not going to be with this guy in a few years. You're probably not going to marry him. You're probably going to look back years down the road and ask yourself how you possibly thought you were in love with this guy. You're going to realize that at your current age, there's no way in bloody hell you know what love is. All 15 year olds say they're "so in love". Hell, I did. And then we broke up and I looked back on it after a year or two and said, "what the **** was I thinking?"

@336: Oh my god you're are such a naïve dumbass I am crying in laughter.

kslay318 0

Ouch! ... Either leave his ass or if you want to stay and make it work then maybe you should have a talk you seem to moving a bit faster then him.. Or you gotta practice and get better in bed ydi for ever letting your man go soft during sex!

Is telling a guy you love him a turn off??

mikey76o 0
mcday 5

Mabe he just came when u said it, so it started to go soft..