Belter

By karaokestar - 23/04/2009 04:42 - Canada

Today, I sang my signature tune at a karaoke bar - What A Wonderful World - and I thought I sounded my best yet. After my performance, I went outside to get some air. Then, I got assaulted in the parking lot and ended up going to the hospital. What a wonderful world indeed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 051
You deserved it 5 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow. The Karaoke critics by you are a lot harsher than any karaoke bar I have ever been to. Usually they just heckle you if your bad.

Umm miss? I do not understand one word you just typed.

Comments

Mooshki 0

YDI for trying to be good at Karaoke. Karaoke is only cool if you're wasted. The world doesn't need any more American Idol wannabes.

ItsNotTheTime 0

you have a regular karaoke song? you deserved to get your ass kicked

betterthanthou 0

You deserve this. The thugs taught you a lesson. Maybe if you would turn on the evening news every once in a while, you would realize that this world is not all that wonderful. Pompous asshole.

I agree with #35, the connection you made was pretty thin. I also agree with #4. Who refers to singing Karaoke as a "performance", except for people who take themselves too seriously?

Kickinchicken213 3

"what a wonderful world indeed" haha

if you have a "signature tune" at a karaoke bar, your life is f***ed.

Socrates_fml 0

that's ironic because it's made of iron!

aww, hope u feel better never sing that song agian

#45, I would bet money that the majority of the people you meet/know find you obnoxious. "FMLs should not be taken seriously and neither should I unless I make it clear I mean what I say." Dude, you're the one taking this too seriously. You're not Maddox, and he would think you're a tool.

RiChY_BaBy08 0

hmmm... at a bar and outside by yourself?? even i know not to do that and i'm not even allowed in a bar.. lesson learned right?