Biohazard

By Ugh - 13/09/2024 14:00 - United States - Richmond

Today, I watched as my girlfriend washed the last of the dishes with a dishcloth, then used that same dishcloth to wipe down the counters. I now understand why we always have bugs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 272
You deserved it 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What? Why would this result in bugs? I could possibly understand crosscontamination worries if the counter had some raw material on it, but normally the counters of your kitchen should have pretty similar debris upon them to your dishes. And if she's cleaning up, why would there be bugs?

Simple fix, you should do the dishes. Problem solved!

Comments

What? Why would this result in bugs? I could possibly understand crosscontamination worries if the counter had some raw material on it, but normally the counters of your kitchen should have pretty similar debris upon them to your dishes. And if she's cleaning up, why would there be bugs?

From the miniature food particles the rag is leaving behind is attracting bugs.

oh my god, she also washed the dishes with the rag she was washing the dishes with, now they'll have bugs! obviously... this makes no sense

Simple fix, you should do the dishes. Problem solved!

yeah no that doesn't cause bugs. that's pretty normal cleaning practice. but you can always do it yourself

That's not why you have bugs buddy..... try again

rpy13 11

What??? This is insane!! I alway use the cloth I used to wash dishes to wipe the counters down! I can assure you we haven’t ever had “bugs”. Why would you?? Bugs aren’t transmitted via a damp dishcloth!!

Try putting all the dishcloths in the wash instead of criticizing your girlfriend.

different bugs have different sources. hire an exterminator to help you 1) know why they are there and 2) get rid of them.