Class of 2010

By jessii - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, in math class, I got an answer "wrong." The teacher yelled at me, then he realized that my answer was correct. Then he yelled at me for not correcting him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 633
You deserved it 3 211

Top comments

OPs teacher is probably a miserable old man... at least it reminds me of a teacher I had who was miserable and his aim was to embarass us all. fyl OP

Comments

I doubt he actually yelled at you. if you have to exaggerate a story, it's not an FML,

TheBestManEver 0

You bring up a very good point sir, and there is a lot of evidence to back up your claim. 1. The OP speaks of "Math Class", which points to the fact that they are either in Middle or just entering high school. 2. With the first point being said, the OP is evidently a teenager, and being a teenager, they always crave attention. And we all know that the best way to get attention is to take a story and distort it way out of proportion. Therefore we know the OP's claim is false, and here is a demonstration of how the the event actually occured. OP: Sir, I believe the answer is this: . Teacher: I'm sorry , but you are incorrect, the actual answer is this. OP: But sir, the answer is . Teacher: I am afraid you are wrong , now lets move on with the lesson..... Oh wait, it appears I have made a mistake, it seems you are right , but why did you not try to correct me if I had stated the wrong answer? Of course this would not make an FML at all, because this isn't an unusual situation, it happens from time to time. The media could take a point or two from the OP on how to distort a story to make it sound a lot more dramatic and place labels on people.

lhgurlz 5

By the time it gets moderated, it probably takes a day or two for it to appear on the site.

sourgirl101 28

Who's the teacher here? Maybe yell back at him to learn his shit first. btw I love math!(:

sourgirl101 28

2 + 2, i'm gonna undress you. Then we're gonna go 3 and 3 you gon' undress me. Then we're gon' go 4 and 4, we gon' freak some more, but first! Sorry I was listening to Pitbull's Roomservice song earlier.

Walk up to the teach with the book and, in a slow & high-pitched voice, explain how he's an ungrateful shit. Then ask him to solve for x.

OP, the old prank of putting a thumbtack on his seat comes to mind. Just try not to give him tetanus and put the tack in a corner of the seat so he doesn't hurt his junk instead.

sourgirl101 28

It's funny how "junk" on a dude is his peepee and "junk" in the trunk is a girl's booty.(: Just talking trash!

never thought of that when we used to put thumb tacks on peoples chairs no one ever sat on them though look before you sit

roydawgg 3

ydi for being in a math class

Dude, FYL for being in class on a SATURDAY!