Creepy

By JustClaire95 - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - San Francisco

Today, my dad told me that I can't wear leggings on Friday nights, because, "your butt is too distracting for my poker buddies." FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 106
You deserved it 16 520

JustClaire95 tells us more.

I'll prob just wear jeans from now on. Though it'd be funny to see them react to a mini skirt lol!

Top comments

flowerbug 4

Leggings are not pants anyways.

kakakarotcake 17

or maybe he keeps catching his friends peeping at his daughter

Comments

Your dad's not thinking this through... if you're distracting his poker buddies it gives him an advantage in the game.. kinda like Eva Green in Casino Royale

Badkarma4u 17

Are you really that naive? People know what they look like and they know they will get a response with how they dress. I am a man I know that if I wear tights everyone can see my mushroom tip. Some people would complain. Just because you are a woman does not give you the ability to dress inappropriately and then blame anyone for noticing. With your logic you should he OK to wear a kkk robe into the Apollo theater. Crying victim blaming does not absolve you of common sense or responsibility.

fuggotmuggot 14
Octwo 16

If some people had their way you could be arrested for looking at others. Dear god their just looking at an attractive girl. They're men, they find women attractive. The real problem is you jump directly to rape when the only problem here is the father feels uncomfortable about his friends oggling his daughter. He feels more comfortable asking his daughter to cover up when he has company than create animosity with his friends by calling them perverts. It's sad some people are in such denial of their sex drive that they feel just looking at someone you find attractive is a crime.

kittyboo_is_me 10

It must be very uncomfortable for your dad to be watching his friends salivating over his daughter... I would just stop wearing leggins or wear a tunic over them when they're around.

Or maybe they should stop being such disgusting perverts..

So telling someone they should lock their doors to protect them from invaders is victim blaming?

clue_me_in 20

People are acting like the father is saying she can NEVER wear leggings in her life. If their poker night is one night out of the week, how is the father being unreasonable? Everyone fails to mention that it's the father's house too and he has a right to set rules. Is everything sexist now?