Demons

By Anonymous - 15/04/2009 19:45 - United States

Today, I was visiting my grandmother's house. She keeps the thermostat on 85 and after about 30 minutes I explained to her that, "I'm going to have to leave, it's just too hot in here." She replied, "You think it's hot in here, wait until you get to hell." I laughed. She didn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 556
You deserved it 6 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow nice grandma..lol but sry thats hilarious.

tell her in detail what you do to sexy men you like.

Comments

So that is why she has the heat turned so high... She is just trying to acclimate to the temperature before she gets there, herself.

l33tm0nk3y 0

Don't worry about it. It's a known fact that the frontal cortex (which is responsible for, among other things, inhibitions and critical thinking) shrinks with age.

Beansandnachos 0

your grandma sounds awesome, and I'm not kidding.

hahahahaha #10 thinks they are special. come up with that whole speech by yourself huh? you basically just summarized Pascal's wager- he was a mathematician, it is weak logic, and all his math friends laughed at him. there are plenty of gods that are meaner than the judeochrsitian one and using this logic, we should prolly get on the good side of the meanest gods in order to avoid some catastrophic torturous fate likely worse than a hell. but again, nice try #10.

macederrick 0

People like your grandma give Christians a bad name. However, you could have said, "I assume you're keeping the thermostat this high to gradually get used to the temperature there?"

Old people + Religion = Shame to the family.