Foiled

By james88 - 07/01/2013 21:39 - United States - Altoona

Today, in an elaborate plan to finally meet my cute neighbor, I convinced my friendly mailman to switch up our mail so I'd have an excuse to meet her. After I delivered her mail, I waited for her to mention that she had my mail, but she never did. I even saw her take it out of her mail box. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 558
You deserved it 37 790

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She probably just hadn't looked at the mail yet. I really doubt she wants to steal your bills.

OhMinty 5

Lol im surprised the mailman listened to you.

Comments

Reality_bites 14

Maybe she had no idea who you were and threw the mail outgave it to the real estate agent to pass it on because she thought it belonged to the previous person living in her house. Once she found out who you were, she's hardly going to admit to that is she?

Helldemon 32

I doubt she had time to give it to a real estate agent. Besides, it wouldn't even be her address so she would have to be pretty dumb to think it belonged to the previous owner of the house. Hopefully it was just a misunderstanding and op gets his mail back.

I think your mail man may have broken a few federal laws if they actually agreed to or at the very least should be written up for it. Also, I think that your neighbor (if she kept your mail) did it so she could figure out who her new stalker is (you) & know exactly what to put on paper when she files a restraining order against you...I know I would.

Yeah I'm sure this woman who knows nothing about you would be thrilled to get to know the guy who convinced a mailman to help you deceive her. Protip: Girls like honesty. It isn't creepy, it makes them feel like you respect them enough to be honest with them AND it has the added bonus of not making you have to keep track of your lies. Win win for everyone.

Satoaoi 13

she didn't say she has your mail because she's been secretly stalking you.

chrisp87 11

Why go through all that trouble just to meet the neighbor? Couldn't you have just baked her something and welcomed her to the neighborhood YDI

dude sounds like abit of a crazy stalker to me!

Soooo... you convinced your mailman to commit a felony because you're a tool?

It's only crazy if it doesn't work. Sorry the comments are full of very un-romantic people, OP. I like your style ;-)

I think she knows about the plan you had. 0.o