Freakshow

By iheartnjdevils - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my landlord sent tree cutters to take down a tree in our front yard. I didn't realize their job included walking around the house and gratuitously staring at me through the window as I dressed. My boyfriend won't complain because he's afraid our rent will go up in retaliation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 915
You deserved it 8 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if you are too stupid to close the damn blinds, then you have zero reason to complain

OP, you're making this sound a lot more difficult than it has to be. Go change in another room that doesn't face the tree cutters. Preferably a bathroom. Put up curtains, blinds, shades, etc. You could hang a damn blanket in front of the window. This can be easily solved, I don't understand why your life is ******. Also, why does your boyfriend have to complain for you? It's YOUR problem, YOU go complain. Does your boyfriend have to defend your honor or something?

Comments

Are you that dumb that you left your curtains/blinds open so they could see in? Sounds like it, or else how did they see you. YOU DESERVE IT! And most people who do this kind of thing like it, but also like to complain about it!. The boyfriend did nothing wrong as she is the dumb one who changed clothes in plain view of strangers how could see in her place, therefore, no he shouldn't complain for her, nor she dump him.

tykiej 0

OP, you are a complete moron. I apologize if that comes off as harsh, but I fear if I'm not harsh with you, you will be at an even higher risk of drowning in the gene pool. That is all.

you are aware that there are these things you can use to cover your windows called drapes/blinds, aren't you? maybe you should use them, unless, of course, you like the attention. totally ydi

C6Racer 0

take it as a compliment its probably cause your sexyyyyyyyyyyy

Cali_Girl_818 0

For some reason this FML makes me think of the movie Lake Consequence.

your boyfriend is stupid... why would the landlord retaliate if you complained about the tree-cutters being pervs? He'd probably be disgusted too.

No big thing... Love to love, hate to hate.

ydi for not being aware of the existence of curtains or failing to know how to use them... dumbass

um, I have a suggestion you can get your happy ass up and do it yourself or quit changing in front of the window, either way you obviously didn't care that much if you come on fml complaining about your bf and not the peepers, BOO U *****