Great tip, thanks

By Anonymous - 11/07/2013 07:10 - United States - Cedar Crest

Today, my therapist told me to write any negative thoughts that I had on a piece of paper and then set fire to it. When I lit it in the trash can, huge flames broke out and I had to throw the trash can out my window to keep from setting my house on fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 408
You deserved it 40 990

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your therapist obviously thought you were a lost cause and was trying to get you to end it all. I'd check to see of she took out an insurance policy on you recently.

It might have been a pane in the ash, but I bet that it was relieving throwing your worries our the window like that. Nothing to get burned up about.

Comments

Please dont tell me you left the bag in the can...

This is a crazy idea but maybe next time set the fire outside not in your house?!

How big was the paper & why didn't you do it over the sink? Throwing it in your trash can (& possibly catching your house on fire) was just NOT what your therapist had in mind....you should have thought this one out better, so I gave you a YDI.

I guess that your therapist forgot to tell you to use common sense when setting the fire

Nothing says great therapy like being told to become a mindful pyro attic instead to blaze away all of your issues. :)

How exactly does one become an attic? Is there much money in that?

Well that was ******* retarded of you. It's basic common sense to not burn the contents of your bin inside your house.

Lili_love 14

so instead of setting your house on fire you thought it was better to set the rest of the neighborhood on fire?

You're therapist was supposed to tell you do that outside in a fire pit or somewhere safe with water. Wow I'm glad you just need to replace the window and not your whole house!