Inappropriate

By CashChamp20 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my girlfriend got a necklace from one of her guy friends. She loves it. It's a heart shaped necklace. She doesn't see a problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 933
You deserved it 7 040

Top comments

sweetheartxoxo88 7

Maybe she is so in love with you that she only sees the beauty of the necklace and not the possible implications from the guy friend.

Comments

He's a ******, don't worry about him.

She likes it better than the pearl necklace I gave her? Now I'm sad :-(

She likes it better than the pearl necklace I gave her? Now I'm sad :-(

Get her something prettier, or ask her not to wear it while your dating?

To all of those people saying theres no problem or he should have just got her a bigger one, please shut up and stop being so materialistic. Not taking everything said at face value all the time is actually a good thing which many of you don't seem to understand, are girls incapable of lying now? And now there is another problem with OP's gf not taking into account how he feels about the necklace. Honestly OP I feel for you, hope it turns out that it was only just a necklace and that she will stop wearing it.

sassie8055 6

Shes obviousley not that into you... Heres your sign....

imaninja1 9

I dont think shes cheating mayb she just oblivious to realize the other guy likes her

maciedugas 0

As a girl I have a best guy friend. And if he gave me something like that I wouldn't see anything wrong with it.

DonZilla_RAWR 6

I feel ya OP. Yes, maybe some girls ARE just that oblivious but I personally would have an issue if my boyfriend were to have something sentimental from another girl. Would I get mad or jealous? Yes, of course. It's perfectly normal for someone to feel envious. We all just have our different opinions. Would I do anything about it? No, b/c I know he loves me and me thinking anything otherwise would be wrong. In fact, most of his friends are girls he got to know, girls he liked, girls who liked him, ect... I hated the idea in the beginning, but towards the end I noticed he didn't do anything wrong with them and they supported our relationship anyways. So OP, I understand how you feel but try to view it through both sides. If it becomes obviously sketchy... Then Idk what to say for that ahah.