Inappropriate

By CashChamp20 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my girlfriend got a necklace from one of her guy friends. She loves it. It's a heart shaped necklace. She doesn't see a problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 933
You deserved it 7 040

Top comments

sweetheartxoxo88 7

Maybe she is so in love with you that she only sees the beauty of the necklace and not the possible implications from the guy friend.

Comments

lovelylittleme 0

Yuck! What kind of prissy chick are you. :P she's definitely cheating. If not already she will be. :P

That's pretty bad. I felt bad because another boy brought me a drink (I have a boyfriend, durh) I ended up giving the drink to my brother because I felt that bad, even though my boyfriend said he didn't mind. xD

She us most likely playing innocent because she likes the necklace. Although it's greedy to accept gifts from a guy you know likes you when you dont like him back, let alone when you have as man already. Buy her a prettier necklace and see if she takes his off.

Bad on the friend. Your gf sounds like a friend of mine though. My friend doesn't realize something's inappropriate until a guy's trying to suck her face off because her bf's not around. But don't take it too hard, girls like shiny things.

crammer1 6

There's nothing wrong with her getting a gift from her guy friend, but a heart shaped necklace is not an appropriate gift to be giving her if she is in a committed relationship. I would feel uncomfortable as well if my boyfriend were given a heart shaped gift from another girl and I am not a jealous girlfriend nor do I mistrust him. I have never known a guy to get a girl heart shaped jewelry unless he has feelings of some kind.

Neither do I, but then that's because I have a lot of guy friends.