Mean boys

By 50love - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me. After he did, he walked over to his friends. I saw him tell them that he broke up with me. After he'd finished, all of them cheered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 492
You deserved it 8 290

Top comments

Comments

The_creator_fml 2

Why are people saying the boyfriend is immature and a jerk, he just told his friends. They were the ones laughing...

1JDub 6

Could it be.....your just a bitch, and everyone cheered because he dumped your bitch ass? YDI

wow! generally guys dont cheer at break ups do they? i'd say he has been trying to get his nerve up to do this for a while and they were happy when he finally did it. oh well even if you were a bad gf think how you can be better next time. of course you could of also been dating a jerk too.

Theyre cheering cuz now a lovely girl like you is single now . . .

rainydayz133 6

We don't know what really went on in OP's relationship. Her boyfriend could've just been a jerk or pressured in some way by his friends.

You seem like a bit of a stalker. Like, you WATCHED him go to his friends, you WATCHED him tell them AND you hung around to watch them cheer! Weird!

CSRozell 4

yaaaayyyyyy! you should of been a better person.

Ins0mau 20

How the hell do you have any idea what kind I person O.P was? Sure it could be her fault. Or the guys could be dicks. We have no way of knowing.

Haha that happened to my best friends ex yesterday(:

oohhh juicy...why are they your ex best friend??????

Maybe just maybe u aren't a gem and need to find a more submissive man? The interesting part is she never stated what they broke up over. So it's prolly her doing.

rainydayz133 6

Guys always act like jerks around their friends, don't feel bad OP :)