Misguided

By baller - 08/06/2009 10:39 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I was at a 21st birthday party. It got to the bit where they bring out the cake, and the birthday girl hosting blew out her candles. While she was blowing, I whispered to the fella next to me, "That's not the only thing she'll be blowing tonight." The guy next to me was her dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 996
You deserved it 92 888

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Capnstinkfoot 0

YDI for being a dumbass, BUT, if she did blow you then take a pic, mail it 2 him w/a note that says " told ya"

Comments

infest0125 0

Hahaha, that was funny, FYL and YDI. But thanks for that story. Reminds me of one I have. My friend was once seeing a play, and he was in between two people. One some random guy and the other his friend. During intermission the people next to him switched seats, and he goes to what he thinks is his friend "Dude, the girl playing charlie is so damn hot", only to get the response "That's my daughter..." He had to sit with the guy for the rest of the show.

wtf why is everyone being so harsh? yeah its embarrassing but thats the point of fml its hilarious. so baller i would like to say thats great!!!thanks for adding this its made me laugh a lot!!!!!!!!!!

I'm being so harsh because his life is not ****** from this. His life is ****** because he's stupid.

Agree with those who said that he should have kicked you out. Did you have a brain seizure at that very moment because no-one in their right mind would say something like that especially to a random stranger

Well. Be glad he wasn't a really jealous boyfriend, ready to kick your ass. Lol.

Mr. Stevenson your daughter sucks a really mean ****. Oh you didn't know? Well trust me me she goes for that **** like it's a twinky with the white stuff in the middle if you know what I mean.

amazingkate 0

guh. are you the boyfriend? the bff? the creepy neighbor? clarification is key to level of FMLness.

It doesn't matter who you were talking to, it's a gross remark to make anyway