Noise annoys

By cocacoola - 11/07/2011 14:24 - Iceland

Today, the couple downstairs decided they wanted to try a home birth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 770
You deserved it 4 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wait til you smell them cooking the placenta

or she may just be really loud and he's really good

Comments

“A woman in Birth is at once her most powerful, and most vulnerable. But any woman who has birthed unhindered understands that we are stronger than we know.” –Marcie Macari

Celebrate the Woman Pregnant: By Ani Tuzzman A woman pregnant, I long to be seen belly protruding, life invisibly visible churning inside I want to be seen honored, revered, Exalted not as my person, but as the Miracle itself of life begetting life of human birth Celebrate the woman pregnant don’t set her aside cast her off as disabled, or ever less woman; Revel with her feeling her firmness knowing her softness Carve her rare beauty in smooth white marble Look upon her. Celebrate the woman pregnant Hers is to know the creative moment of Life incarnating.

They live under you, they hear the smallest things you do. (ie walking, moving furniture) Nothing is wrong with a home birth, and how is your life ******? Its their way.

good for them :) you should be supportive and hope everything goes well for them.

kudos to your neighbors. I wasn't "allowed" to home birth (issues issues.)

u should have imitated the noises they made to make them feel ur pain...

Semperfisweetie 1

Riigghhttt... Yes let's ruin their moment of joy because you hear the sound of a screaming infant. IT'S A APARTMENT! GROW UP!