Obsessed

By farmvillefail - 09/01/2010 00:10 - United States

Today, I found out the best way to communicate with my boyfriend, who is obsessed with Farmville, is by placing a "sign post" on his farm. Not sending texts, emails, or calling, but by placing a message on his imaginary farm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 935
You deserved it 4 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Losers" coming from the guy who feels the need to advertise his Myspace address at the bottom of every post. Enough said!

I don't really get this obsession. I play farmville and I think it's a cute game, but it's not like you can spend a lot of time playing it, you have to wait a day or two for your crops to get ready and then it takes up ten minutes or twenty minutes tops to harvest them and plant new ones. Even if you only plant strawberries, you'd still only spend at most two hours a day on farmville (and that would get VERY boring because it's not like you can do any exciting stuff with it).

Comments

Farmville is the silent death, kinda like WoW. Losers ____________________________________ www.myspace.com/rapid99

Still, how is a message in a game any different than an e-mail or a text or an IM? Really? (And no, I don't play farmville.)

Starchild, your calling someone a loser, but for you to get friends on myspace you have to put your link on FML? Loser.

The one time nazooer is right about something. Hah!

Only WoW is actually way more badass and way more awesome than a stupid farm on FAILbook.

wow try to get more friends for myspace on fml...

redsox4021 0

god it's funny how rich white kids play games where they are a poor African farmers in poverty it seems really pathetic imagine what a real person in that situation would think if they played that

"Losers" coming from the guy who feels the need to advertise his Myspace address at the bottom of every post. Enough said!

*here's your sign!* dump the wannabe dude and get yourself a real cowboy...mmmmmm

wow u managed to place it at the correct fml lol

dump himimean the dude is a down right ass hole

amberbby69 6

*laughs* He's a loser. And if he doesn't want to talk to you, TAKE A HINT. HE WANTS HIS FARM MORE. *CLICKS CAps lock* Dump him.

myspace is dead dude and yea thatsucks itry farmvill I'm not Gonna lie I liked it but then I got bored and wrote "**** you hoe =]" on the patches of soil and left the game lol people still fertilize aroundthe words

I gave it a try but farmville and the rest are about as much fun as a vasectomy.

Splayd 10

Or a two-handed prostate examination.

I would steal his password and delete his farm

toxicavenger89 0

I don't really get this obsession. I play farmville and I think it's a cute game, but it's not like you can spend a lot of time playing it, you have to wait a day or two for your crops to get ready and then it takes up ten minutes or twenty minutes tops to harvest them and plant new ones. Even if you only plant strawberries, you'd still only spend at most two hours a day on farmville (and that would get VERY boring because it's not like you can do any exciting stuff with it).